Is my upside down catfish sick?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Update on the tiger barbs, I've removed them from the big tank and the two of them are in a small 13 litre tank. How many would you suggest is reasonable in such a small tank as it looks quite empty and lonely, maybe I can add a few more? Or maybe a different compatible fish species?
The catfish in the large tank appear to be coping well

You cannot have two Tiger Barbs in any tank, there needs to be a group of 10-12 (or more) and that requires a 113 liter tank (the standard US 30g) with dimensions of 76cm (30 inches) length by 30 cm (12 inches) width. This with no other upper level fish species. Two TB alone, or any group less than 10, will inevitably result in the fish tearing into each other sooner or later.

You cannot have two Tiger Barbs in any tank, there needs to be a group of 10-12 (or more) and that requires a 113 liter tank (the standard US 30g) with dimensions of 76cm (30 inches) length by 30 cm (12 inches) width. This with no other upper level fish species. Two TB alone, or any group less than 10, will inevitably result in the fish tearing into each other sooner or later.
Oh dear, I guess I best find a new home for them ☹️

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back