Is My Minnow Pregnant?

katykaye

Fish Crazy
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Wiltshire UK
Hiya

I have 6 silver minnow, and very sweet they are too! But one of them is looking decidedly fat!! I have uploaded some pics to see if anyone can confirm or let me know if something else is wrong - the fish is perfectly happy and healthy in every other way (I have no idea how to sex them)

Many thanks

Kaye
 
Hiya

I have 6 silver minnow, and very sweet they are too! But one of them is looking decidedly fat!! I have uploaded some pics to see if anyone can confirm or let me know if something else is wrong - the fish is perfectly happy and healthy in every other way (I have no idea how to sex them)

Many thanks

Kaye

hmmm I cant remember where the upload is for pics?? anyone?
 
Is the minnow looking fat on the underside near the back of the minnow?

Can you sorta see what color the minnow is where she is getting fatter? Is it a sort of yellow/orange color?

-FHM
 
see if this works......

DSC08541.jpg


DSC08448.jpg
 
their white cloud mountain minnow's and yes thats a female and ready to breed.

Their quite easy to do to be honest, but the like loads of plants to spawn in.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top