Is My Dwarf Gourami Making A Nest?

mbsqw1d

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Joined
Jul 28, 2009
Messages
3,083
Reaction score
3,076
Points
113
Location
UK
I'm finding bits of my Elodea Densa around my tank either floating or caught up in some Vallis and its looking a mess! I sometimes see Dumb (my Dwarf Gourami) having a nibble at the plants now and then so I'm blaming him! :sly: Is he bored? hungry? or building a nest? If he's building a nest he's not doing a very good job. Can I stop him or will I have to persist in constantly replanting the new bits of off cuts he's creating for me! :S
 
I would say Normal behaviour, certain plants my Gourami shred to bits, vallis and amason sword seem to be ok. Don't they make a mess though, even though I told mine off. :lol:
 
I would say Normal behaviour, certain plants my Gourami shred to bits, vallis and amason sword seem to be ok. Don't they make a mess though, even though I told mine off. :lol:

:lol: Thanks! and yes it's an eyesore! :angry: Must be his idea of fung shui !? I'll try telling him off, might make me feel better at least ;)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top