Is jungle ick guard safe for mystery snails?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It should be fine.But if you want just to be safe keep him in a seperate tank.Its up to you.Like I said it should be fine

Like I said it should be fine

When dealing with peoples pets " Should be " is not good enough.

If this product contains Victoria Green (better known as Malachite Green) it could deadly to invertebrates and plant's.

Last edited:
When dealing with peoples pets " Should be " is not good enough.

If this product contains Victoria Green (better known as Malachite Green) it could deadly to invertebrates and plant's.
I am afraid I may have Ich in my tank. I have been advised to treat the tank even if I merely suspect the presence of Ich. Do you agree with this advice? Will the treatment actually kill my plants? Not that I value my plants over the health of my fish! It's just that the plants are an effort to make a pleasing environment for them.
Does anyone have a "best" Ich treatment (most effective, least damaging, quickest, least toxic?) I don't want my fish to suffer! I want to make sure they are as happy and healthy as they can be given that they live in a tank! I don't have any snails.

slowly increase temperature to 30°C/86°F for a week and the ICH should be gone, You will see improvement in 12 hours, no chemicals needed.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back