Is It Safe To Move My 7 Gallon Tank

QuotheRaven

Something smells humany
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
Victoria Australia
I have a 7 gal tank with a female krib and her fry I wish to move the tank to a higher vantage point instead of the table it's on thats close to the ground. the tank is glass with plastic reinforcements on the sides and the bottom of the tank. should I perhaps remove 1/4 of the water and then move the tank Or best to not move the tank what so ever Im moving the tank to a higher base but also to get better lighting.
 
I have used the method you describe (drain 1/4 of the water, then move) many times. But to make it easier on yourself, you should remove at least 1/2 of the water.

-Lynden
 

Most reactions

Back
Top