shelaghfishface
the one and only
i know i do it!but i cant help myself.. - i will be single forever more .. no man could look as good as an FX5 out of the box
so come on confess,what makes you dribble
shelagh xxx
).... Sometimes the tetras, OH and definitely the guppies and the platies, but.... I'm just sucker for my favourite kinds of fish.
I could spend forever in Big Al's -- they have a 2000-gallon SHARK TANK at mine. I hardly ever look at it, though; not really a big fan of sharks....
My parents are always dragging me out, though. And I literally mean DRAGGING. 
There are, umms.... Maybe 5 or 6 smaller fish in the tank? Well, ANYWAYS, yeah; there are the sharks and some smaller fish....
They also have what looks like a HUGELY overstocked freshwater tank (although that's maybe just an optical illusion; all the fish seem to hang out in one particular corner of the tank, but maybe that's just because of the absolutely *HUGE* clump of Java Moss
), and a small ocean-cube display tank, too. i mean how sexy can a filter be?
i mean how sexy can a filter be?
I'm a self confessed hardware geek, DIY addict, and basically nosy as to how shops set up their filtration & such. After looking over the selection of fish I somehow "accidentally" wander in back. I've been asked everything from "can I help you?' to "what do you think you're doing?!?". I tell them exactly what I'm doing, and have gotten everything from a little tour to "get outta here!"![]()
Never been thrown out of a shop for getting lost. Yet.
them
A 400 litre aquarium in solid Oak with wine rack underneath!!!!![]()