Is is Black Molly fries in the perfect size!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

talhayousuf

Reaction score
D92BAE77-F9A2-4461-A4B3-643A1A130FB1.jpeg
I've got Black Molly fries in a month ago and I don't know are they growing or not. Please help me in this

You said you got them in. Where did you get them from. How old are they? Can I get a side view? I breed moor’s but they usually aren’t Black until about 9 weeks. These look smaller than that. What are you feeding them?

D8852D86-FD5A-4688-AA1C-54EA02814A56.jpeg
B71B652E-F60D-47E2-B97A-25D9EFB69344.jpeg
You said you got them in. Where did you get them from. How old are they? Can I get a side view? I breed moor’s but they usually aren’t Black until about 9 weeks. These look smaller than that. What are you feeding them?
Here is the side view of em and I am feeding them Micro Pellet(Optimum)

They look great but are their tales single? I don’t see a fan trail.

What are you feeding and how many times a day???

I feed fry high quality flake food that's crushed into tiny pieces. For live foods there's algae, baby brine shrimp, micro worms or grindal worms. Frozen baby brine shrimp is also available.
All fry need to be fed three or more times a day.

What are you feeding and how many times a day???

I feed fry high quality flake food that's crushed into tiny pieces. For live foods there's algae, baby brine shrimp, micro worms or grindal worms. Frozen baby brine shrimp is also available.
All fry need to be fed three or more times a day.
I feed them a lot

Oh Geeze! Well, that makes a lot more sense then. I was amazed at the color. Lol.

What temperature is the water? Also what is the pH and GH?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back