Joller
Fish Crazy
I keep both my tanks at 28C and use the same tap water to do water changes in both tanks (which are cycled and have the same stats)
Could i just net my fish and swap them from tank to tank without bagging them and acclimatising them
Now i don't plan on netting my fish and swapping them back and forth unnecessarily.
The reason i ask is because it looks like my blue acaras may be getting ready to spawn and i dont want them to do it in my main tank
I don't mean to sound lazy i just don't see that theres much point to it.
Could i just net my fish and swap them from tank to tank without bagging them and acclimatising them
Now i don't plan on netting my fish and swapping them back and forth unnecessarily.
The reason i ask is because it looks like my blue acaras may be getting ready to spawn and i dont want them to do it in my main tank
I don't mean to sound lazy i just don't see that theres much point to it.








