Introduce Me to Coldwater, Please!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i get called "sgoosh " and i don't like it
its 3 "o" s why cant ppl get it right :mad:
XD
I think being told you're "built like a drywall" is worse than someone skipping out an "o" in your name. Which is still pronounced and written as "Sgoosh", so I don't really know why it'd be such a travesty!

As far as coldwater fish go, I just dipped my toes in the water myself. I just picked up a trio of Trout or Goldbreasted Goodeids. From what I have read, most goodeid species are okay with temerate/subtropical tanks.They are considered "true" livebearers, and mine are pretty large. There are smaller species, though.
You could also look at rosy minnows or white cloud minnows. Florida flag fish did well in an unheated 10 gallon I had (about 67°F), but they are best left in a species only tank. There are also dwarf sunfish, which I want to get pretty badly.

I think being told you're "built like a drywall" is worse than someone skipping out an "o" in your name. Which is still pronounced and written as "Sgoosh", so I don't really know why it'd be such a travesty!
Yes lol
Much worse, though it can grt frustrating
Someon in another discord is called sooshy and we oftehn get mixed up lolol

As far as coldwater fish go, I just dipped my toes in the water myself. I just picked up a trio of Trout or Goldbreasted Goodeids. From what I have read, most goodeid species are okay with temerate/subtropical tanks.They are considered "true" livebearers, and mine are pretty large. There are smaller species, though.
You could also look at rosy minnows or white cloud minnows. Florida flag fish did well in an unheated 10 gallon I had (about 67°F), but they are best left in a species only tank. There are also dwarf sunfish, which I want to get pretty badly.
Aah sunfish are fantastic! Absolutely love them. Minnows are also pretty cute, too. If I get into coldwater fish, I think the first fish I'll look at will be dojo loaches. Fantastic little things.

For future reference, this is a list of fish we are not allowed to keep in England & Wales. While few people would want to keep most of the fish on the list, there are a few that would be of interest if we were allowed to keep them.

For future reference, this is a list of fish we are not allowed to keep in England & Wales. While few people would want to keep most of the fish on the list, there are a few that would be of interest if we were allowed to keep them.
I'll keep this bookmarked, thanks!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back