LittleMick
New Member
Hi all, just started visiting the forum, so far looking good, seeings I posted and intro and pics of my aquarium in the relevant sections I thought I would just intro the other family companions.
First off here's my sisters dog Boo, she brought here home back to the UK from the States. She's a Miniature Pincher.
Here are my Gerbils, I got them in April this year, a month before my aquarium. They are Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha.
Then the latest addition is my Leopard Gecko, sex unknown due to only being 3 months old.
Hope yo like them.
Regards
Mick
First off here's my sisters dog Boo, she brought here home back to the UK from the States. She's a Miniature Pincher.
Here are my Gerbils, I got them in April this year, a month before my aquarium. They are Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha.
Then the latest addition is my Leopard Gecko, sex unknown due to only being 3 months old.
Hope yo like them.
Regards
Mick
. Nut I still have the opportunity to get 2 free Corns in December, but I have to figure about space. Floor space is full so the only optional is get stackable vivs.






