Internal Filter For Small Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

pablothebetta

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I've currently got this filter in my small 28L tank. It's the one I got with the tank and seems to do it's job fine, but I have wondered if there are other filters that might do a better job. It isn't the quietest of filters and the spray bar is covered with algae on the inside which I can't get off very easily. Currently I only have sponge in the media compartment, but have thought of having other types of media in there too.

Anyone got any recommendations for other filters or am I fine with the one I have?

I've currently got this filter in my small 28L tank. It's the one I got with the tank and seems to do it's job fine, but I have wondered if there are other filters that might do a better job. It isn't the quietest of filters and the spray bar is covered with algae on the inside which I can't get off very easily. Currently I only have sponge in the media compartment, but have thought of having other types of media in there too.

Anyone got any recommendations for other filters or am I fine with the one I have?

Superfish Aqua Flow 50 / 100

I use them in my nanos

Sponge is all you need. Best filter media ever.

Most reactions

trending

Back