Insuforia?

karneval

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Alabama ♥
Just want to confirm that what's in my tank is insuforia, that's all. I was sitting, looking at my tank a few minutes ago, and noticed on the glass some very, very, very tiny white worm-like things. I'm pretty sure they're either insuforia or planaria. I'm not worried about it, just wanting to make sure.

They're much too small for my camera to get a clear pic of, sorry.
 
Most likely planaria. Infusoria would be too small to see, let alone get a good picture of.
 
Just want to confirm that what's in my tank is insuforia, that's all. I was sitting, looking at my tank a few minutes ago, and noticed on the glass some very, very, very tiny white worm-like things. I'm pretty sure they're either insuforia or planaria. I'm not worried about it, just wanting to make sure.

They will be planaria worms.
Regards
BigC
 
Just want to confirm that what's in my tank is insuforia, that's all. I was sitting, looking at my tank a few minutes ago, and noticed on the glass some very, very, very tiny white worm-like things. I'm pretty sure they're either insuforia or planaria. I'm not worried about it, just wanting to make sure.

They will be planaria worms.
Regards
BigC

Not always, I have tiny white worms in my tanks, but they're nematodes, the fish eat them.
 
Planaria tend to be short and thick, nematodes longer and skinny, at least the species that are in my tank.

I have a planarian in my tank that has reached an inch in length. I should probably give it a name. :lol:
 
At that size I'd move him and keep him with fish that probably won't eat him. Certainly earned a permanent home at that size, I think!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top