Indostomus identification and video

Beastije

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Messages
935
Reaction score
676
Points
93
Location
Czech republic
Since there are many experts here
I made a video of my indostomus, purchased as paradoxus, that I have had for the past four months
They are absolutely adorable, doing well, recently started showing off between one and another, I feel like I can even spot a female
Seeing descriptions for differences between paradoxus, crocodilus and spinosus I just cant figure out what do I have. Eyes would say paradoxus, color is closer to crocodilus,...



And yes, my video is a bit shaky and blurry, sorry about that
 
I can’t tell anything from those. Can you get any decent photos?
 
I took some pictures, but still. Not sharp enough. At least they are cute :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0601.webp
    IMG_0601.webp
    145 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0600.webp
    IMG_0600.webp
    143.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0606.webp
    IMG_0606.webp
    173.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0602.webp
    IMG_0602.webp
    145.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0607.webp
    IMG_0607.webp
    164.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0587.webp
    IMG_0587.webp
    200.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0603.webp
    IMG_0603.webp
    199.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0595.webp
    IMG_0595.webp
    243.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0592.webp
    IMG_0592.webp
    215.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0598.webp
    IMG_0598.webp
    191.1 KB · Views: 73

Most reactions

Back
Top