Indian plam baby squirrel blood near nose

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

madhiharini

Reaction score
This baby squirrel was doing fine just before this night. The sound felt like sneezing, and suddenly I felt some liquid spraying from it. Then I noticed that it had some red liquid which I think might be blood, but not sure. It didn't cry or make any other noise. With a clean cloth I tried to clean the liquid, and it's nose looks clean now. I'm worried that it might die. Can someone please please respond to this.

Attachments

• IMG_20201217_021632.jpg
    IMG_20201217_021632.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_20201217_021645.jpg
    IMG_20201217_021645.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 107
maybe it has a bloody nose?im not a squirrel expert but bloody nose can be fixed with drinking water in humans

This baby squirrel was doing fine just before this night. The sound felt like sneezing, and suddenly I felt some liquid spraying from it. Then I noticed that it had some red liquid which I think might be blood, but not sure. It didn't cry or make any other noise. With a clean cloth I tried to clean the liquid, and it's nose looks clean now. I'm worried that it might die. Can someone please please respond to this.
also go to the vet

Get it to a vet immediately.

Any baby animal that starts losing blood is in dire straights and needs medical care immediately.

How did things go further? Didn't the squirrel get worse? Tell us, perhaps your story will help other people who also encountered this in their squirrels

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back