In Need Of A Good Cleaning Up

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I am always surprised at how mature American teenagers sound when compared to our own UK variety.

I presume that was a sarcastic comment since it was the American kids that were getting out of their prams?

The only difference i see with American kids to our own is that they still have a dream, most English kids have already worked out that life is tough and unforgiving by their early teens and pretty much know what their future has in store for them.

Thanks for the thread clean up.

As for Americans vs. UK teenagers, I can see that getting touchy and has the possibility of really making people pissed. Not a good idea. It isn't also a good idea to group everyone under the catagory of 'stupid American' or 'stupid British'. Maybe this thread should just be locked since they objective of this thread has been completed.

I dunno about English teens, but CFC seems to have a good grip on American teenagers. I've yet to meet one (including me!) that really had a grip on what constitutes "adult living". I'm 23 and *still* slowly learning that life is tough. :lol:

Oh lord no, no sarcasm, I'm very pro-America and Americans. I'm reading a thread from a fifteen year old, thinking of his future career and talking about becoming a father one day.

I read it this morning but I remember that the unpleasantness started with UK adult's comment, and some very reasonable behaviour in response from the young Americans who tried to calm it down before it escalated. I thought the boys should get credit for that. That's all.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back