In loving Memory Of My Shrimpy

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Jae1525

Fishaholic
Reaction score
It is with tears in my eyes that I regret to inform you that this post is in loving memory of my shrimpy who died today. :rip:

He was/is a singapore flower shrimp who liked hiding under his bogwood log all day and patroling the top of the log by night.
He would hit those stinking gourami with his front legs if they came to close and could have been said to be a bit grumpy by some people who didn't know him as well as me. He was not only an honest, true and law abiding member of the community tank but also helped keep the tank clean.
A full investigation is now in progress.

So far the only lead We have is "invert safe" ich treatment that may not have been so "safe" after all!
We have a full team of investigators coambing the bottom of the tank looking for clues (peppered corys) and the black widow tetra are questioning the gourami who like to swim to close to shrimpy.
My amano shrimp are inconsolable at the moment but will have to be questioned later to eliminate them from the investigation.

Bye, bye Shrimpy, I love you. You will be missed so, so much.

Shrimpy, Shrimpy.
People said you were grumpy.
You'd strike those gourami with such vigor
Even though they were about an inch bigger.
Shrimpy, Shrimpy.
I love you so much,
Now your in the big tank in the sky
Look after yourself, I'll try not to cry.

:rip: :sad: :byebye:

Your poor shrimpy! I wish I could have written a nice poem like that for my fish that died today :unsure:

Hi Jae1525

What a lovely poem and thoughts about your lost shrimp. :byebye:

We have a pinned topic, called Rainbow Bridge, in the Household Pets forum. It's a place where members may post permanent memorial posts to honor their lost pets. Would you like to add your post to the others? If so, just copy it and post it here:

http://fish.orbust.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42919

Thanks for all the support.

I'm gna miss seein him on his log tonight at 3am when I go downstairs to get a drink!

Most reactions

Back