I'm Trying To Breed Fish!

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
Caught my wife nursing a dragonfly hatchling from my one pond back to health when it fell into the water on its maiden flight.....

IMHO,..... I think this is inexcusable... she's a traitor working for/ and with the enemy..... I recall that these people were summarily shot by a firing squad in the old days.....

Been married for (almost) 37 years without a major argument..... Now this happens!!... I'm still thinking about a fitting punsihment...... (I won't shoot her)..... but thinking along those lines.
 
Shooting her may be a tad extreme :rolleyes: ....can't you just squish it? The dragonfly....not your wife!

Lisa x
 
Shooting her may be a tad extreme :rolleyes: ....can't you just squish it? The dragonfly....not your wife!

Lisa x

If I can find them before she rescues them.... She's got home ground advantage, while I'm at work all day.....
 
A woman who is so caring she nurses predatory insects back to health.

She's a winner :P.

Could always get some nice birds to eat the dragonflies, and just net over the ponds so the birds cant get in.
 
Well in the dragonflies and wife's defence the dragonflies are great at eating mosquitoes and other bugs. Who wants Mosquitoes around.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top