I'm tagging someone....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
๐Ÿ† Click to vote! ๐Ÿ†

Well the gore wasn't all that bad but yah...

Also hush up, your art has gore ๐Ÿคฃ
@FishandBirdLover, you aren't actually mad at me for saying that, right? I didn't mean any harm, seriously. I was just thinking it was ironic for you to say that when some of your art has blood in it. I wasnt saying anything bad about your art, I swear

The first thought I had when I saw this picture was, wow, if she pulls the trigger holding it like that, she's gonna give herself a heckuva nosebleed!
"Youโ€™ve got to ask yourself a question: โ€˜do I feel lucky?โ€™ Well, do ya, punk?

[VIDEO]
Classic. I might just be getting old, but I kept thinking that he's shooting a .44 mag with no hearing protection. That's gotta hurt.

I was jk lol
Naela, I'm saying this in all seriousness and not joking around, if you use the angry reaction and you are joking, PLEASE say that you are. I was so concerned that I hurt you, oh my gosh... So glad you were just messing around. But please say when you are

Naela, I'm saying this in all seriousness and not joking around, if you use the angry reaction and you are joking, PLEASE say that you are. I was so concerned that I hurt you, oh my gosh... So glad you were just messing around. But please say when you are
Oh, I am SO SORRY! I forgot you think you hurt people really quick. Lol. You should know me as the type as messing around. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh, I am SO SORRY! I forgot you think you hurt people really quick. Lol. You should know me as the type as messing around. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I will try to keep that in mind ๐Ÿ˜…...
But I will say, I would think most people would think someone is mad at their post if the person uses an angry reaction....

@WhistlingBadger is the best mod out of all of the moderators
1669989784971.gif

Nah, he's right, that's all. When ya got it, ya got it!

Seriously, as far as mod powers go, I would have to tip my hat to @Essjay and @Fishmanic . They've been doing this for a long time and they know things. I always go running to them with dumb questions whenever something happens involving the inner workings of the forum.

Besides actually knowing how things work, Essjay also does a huge amount of behind-the-scenes detective work. She is an absolute bloodhound on spammers and scammers. She doesn't get enough credit, because none of you can see all that goes on under the surface, but I can tell you this forum would be a mess without her diligence.

Nah, he's right, that's all. When ya got it, ya got it!

Seriously, as far as mod powers go, I would have to tip my hat to @Essjay and @Fishmanic . They've been doing this for a long time and they know things. I always go running to them with dumb questions whenever something happens involving the inner workings of the forum.

Besides actually knowing how things work, Essjay also does a huge amount of behind-the-scenes detective work. She is an absolute bloodhound on spammers and scammers. She doesn't get enough credit, because none of you can see all that goes on under the surface, but I can tell you this forum would be a mess without her diligence.
Yah I'm sure of it! They seem like very wise people and like they know exactly how to run this place.

And again, I wasn't saying like anyone is TRULY better lol. Don't think I'm putting anyone over or under anyone's worth, that's not what I'm saying. ๐Ÿ˜…

Yah I'm sure of it! They seem like very wise people and like they know exactly how to run this place.

And again, I wasn't saying like anyone is TRULY better lol. Don't think I'm putting anyone over or under anyone's worth, that's not what I'm saying. ๐Ÿ˜…
You dig yourself into a rabbit hole didnโ€™t you?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back