Im Stuck As What To Do With My New Tank

what would you have? in a 25 litre tank? 18*10*8

  • A planted nano community im thinking 6-8 ember tetras and 6 pygmy cories or something similar, ive g

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A planted dwarf puffer tank? if so how many?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A planted female betta sorority tank?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other, please state

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I voted for puffer. I would keep ADF/Ghost Shrimp/Otto with them. I have kept all 3 with mine and have had no issues at all. I soon plan to upgrade him to a 10 gallons and add 1-2 female puffers with my 4 oto and 2 ADF. Just have to wait for my next tank (thinking 20-30 gallon) and move the Molly's to it and replace gravel with sand.
 
they get to about an inch and its recomended you have 1 for every 5 gallons, in a heavilyplanted tank so you looking at 90% of the tank covered in plants!!
 
I would have said a nice male betta as there very curious so theyd love a planted tank, going in and out of all the plants and such.

Dwarf Puffer sounds good aswell though and again very interesting to watch from what ive seen.

Oh that youtube link is the one that nearly broke me :P Will definalty look at getting some in the future thats for sure
 
i voted nano comunity
smaller fish can be stunning in larger groups
far more than just a few large fish
but dps seem like a very interesting fish
 
hey truck

voted dwarf puffer, would love to set one of these up!

but also a shoal of galaxys would look wicked
 

Most reactions

Back
Top