Miss Wiggle
Practically perfect in every way
not a good start to monday morning. i go on another forum, just a general chat type one with some of my mates. there's a girl i know fairly well from there i've not met her in person but spoken loads on the forum. she posted up on friday saying she'd got some goldfish as a first pet for her son. i just asked what size tank she'd got and if it had a filter on it, few other people chimed in saying along the lines of yeah i'm sure you need some equipment not to just stick them in a bowl. So I posted up a handful of links for her, just a bit of basic stuff, tank maintenance, cycling and a little bit on goldfish care. she just replied saying 'Thanks Alice, but I'm really not that bothered, it's just a couple of goldies for XXXX's first pet'.
hmmmmmmm surley someone who is supposedly my friend, who knows full well that I'm a bit of a fishy nut, will know that comment will wind me up something chronic.
I've given her a big old rant about ignorance being no excuse for cruelty, especially when someone offers you up the help and information you need.
really wound up, that is not the start i wanted to my monday morning













