Im Pissed

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

:hyper: little jumpers hey.
I always keep an empty breeder in my female tank in case i suddenly need it to put some unexpected fry in, i've spent about 4 months now fishing out the odd crazy neon that seems to jump into it about twice a week and it drives me mad. :blink:

STILL NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!! she also jumped out during the night.... apparently i needed to add more water which i just did...

STILL NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!! she also jumped out during the night.... apparently i needed to add more water which i just did...
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :rolleyes: i'd be pulling my hair by now if i was in your situation. well hopefully the extra exercise will make her drop.

STILLL NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE ESCAPED A THIRD TIME!!!!!!

STILLL NO BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SHE ESCAPED A THIRD TIME!!!!!!

Goodness your platy sounds like a lively one!! The stress of moving her in and out of the box may be causing her to hold on to the little uns, might be best to leave her for a while or with mine i put the net of an extra breeder over the top of the actual breeder to stop mine from escaping, seemed to work and kept the light off to keep her stress levels down, no escaping anyway! oh and make sure there is a good oxygen flow to the breeder

xx

think she is trying to tell you something by jumping out, i personally wouldn't put her in there again just add some floating plants and extra hiding places then net the fry as you see them :good:

Sorry, Im from the Scotland and thought by you topic heading "Im pissed" it would be some hilariouse jam you'd got into while under the influence of alchohol.

...my mistake.

I hope your platy is okay!

No babies.... she not in box anymore since everytime i put her in she escapes somehow.... her name is now houdini.

just add a load of floating plants and if she does give birth then a few should stay safe until you see them :good:

STill no babies... but i got very bad news.... the 2 fry i have (my first fry ever), well i came back from my job and found my golden killifish inside the breeder where my 2 fry are... they were eaten....

dont know... everything happened unexpectedly (never rly payed attention to that platy).

Most reactions

Back