I'm Obbsessed,

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Pleco-Heaven

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I am completely obbsessed with animals, I want my sisters room so I can have more animals. Hopefully I will get her room and then I will have 2 more fish tanks, I will breed Russian hamsters and I will have a Vivarium or 2. I want to have Hedgehogs But Mum says No!! When I grow up I want to be a vet (animals!!!) or marry a rich chic and work at the RSPCA or somthing like that. I will want a Big garden wit sheds of animals and have Snakes (and other scary creatures) and take them round schools and edjucate people about the so called 'evil creatures'.

welcome to the club :lol:
i want an animal career aswell.....
although a vet wasn't right for me.
i wanted to help animals and thought that i could handle death
i started to take pre-veterinary courses when i relized that i in fact
COULD NOT handle that much death.
i hate that i can't save them all :(
so i decided over time it would be too depressing for me,
now i'm working on getting my own training business
and doing pet room/board/walks/and daycare on the side
YAY FOR ME! :lol:

Growing up we had so many animals,lol.

My uncle bred doves and always had a pair for me. :)

Horses, dogs,cats,pigs, snakes,lizards,wolves,fish,all sorts of wild birds and animals.lol.
African grey,cockatiels,parakeets,finches-even had a humming bird for like ten seconds,hehe.

The trick to keeping animals- is NOT to get more than you can handle- they will suffer for it more than you ever will.

Animal Lovers Rock! :wub: :thumbs:

I've always had (and always will have) animals :wub: :wub:

We had a pair of mallard ducks who lived in the house :lol: :wub: they were the best , all kinds of crabs,turtles,birds & fish growing up. Of course cats and dogs are a must! Lizards,rabbits,hamsters, I've never had a ferret and I always kinda wanted one :unsure:

That's how ours started, Easter ducks, they were soooo cute and they slept in a box in my room and wandered the house until they were full grown. Then we moved them outside to a caged in section with a doghouse and all the works. Until we had a flood and the damn neighbors dog got under our fence and.... :( well, you can figure out the rest :-(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back