FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hey guys!! I love fishkeeping, don’t you? I have been keeping fish for over 5 years, so I have a lot of experience. :)

I was ruthlessly banned from FishLore.com (have any of you guys heard of that?) and now I am here!! I have to say, FishLore’s website was a little better set up than this (no offense @Chad !! ;)) but I still think this a good website!! I am planning a 10 gal. Betta tank soon, so stay tuned for that!! Thank you all for resting, and I hope to Here back from you!!;)

Hey guys!! I love fishkeeping, don’t you? I have been keeping fish for over 5 years, so I have a lot of experience. :)

I was ruthlessly banned from FishLore.com (have any of you guys heard of that?) and now I am here!! I have to say, FishLore’s website was a little better set up than this (no offense @Chad !! ;)) but I still think this a good website!! I am planning a 10 gal. Betta tank soon, so stay tuned for that!! Thank you all for resting, and I hope to Here back from you!!;)
:hi::fish::fish:

Big WELCOME to fishforums.net. Lots of great members here...I've been around for 6 years myself.

Please vote in out Tank of the Month contest. Just click on banner at top of page to go to topic. And please enter your tank in one of our upcoming contests. Next week we will have a Pet of the Month contest (no fish) and then at the beginning of June we will another Tank of the Month contest.

So walk around the site, kick the tires, and take it for a drive...I think you'll like the ride!

Ok, I just voted @Fishmanic !! Here is my 2.5 gal. Betta tank!!

Note: I will soon be upgrading to a 10gal. As soon as the PetCo $ per gallon sale comes around next month, I’m going to get me a 10 gal.!;)

He is hiding in his cave, lol! :p
image.jpg

I will post a picture of my GT tank tomorrow. (It is night here, really bad lighting!;))

Thanks!! I am planing a 10 gal. tank soon, so stay tuned!! :)
I will try to get a pic. of my other tanks today!! :);)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back