I'm Looking For A Certain Sized Tank

MewMew42

Fish Herder
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
1,420
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Manchester UK
I'm looking for a 36" x 12 x 15 tank to go underneath my other tank, now the only one that i can seem to find is the jewel rekord 800 but are their any others? i can't seem to find any...=[

only the length really matters [36"] and the height doesn't matter at all [unless its over 2 foot lol]

but can anyone give me any suggestions/recommendations?

i dont think ive missed anything lol

thanks =]
 
clearseal do them if you can find a clearseal stockist locally
try pets at home they sell clearseal tanks :)
 
thanks =]

do these happen to come with lights and a hood? [it'd be rather helpful if so!=]
 
The ones I've seen haven't, but getting a hood and lighting for a 36x12" tank should be easy.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top