Im legally changing my name....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i like erin it sounds very professional and like someone who would be respectful.

my name is kirra (pronounced keera, NOT KURA), and when i was in like 1st-3rd grade i think i wanted to be named Iris or something but now i love my name but it’s annoying when Starbucks always writes it as Kiara, Kira, Keira or Kara.

Our nation wide radio station has a radio host called Anita Bathe. Every time I would drive home from work with the radio on I would have a little chuckle when her name was announced.

When my youngest sister was 5, she wanted to change her name to Tiger!
I have several ideas, just trying to finalize my decision and find the name I feel the most comfortable with. Erin is my number one choice, but I have a lot of love for the following, Mia, Delaney, Kaia, and Raven. Thoughts?
Erin is very nice, I agree it sounds very professional! I think Delaney is really really lovely too though!

My husband is Welsh so he wanted his children to have one Welsh name. We decided that if they were boys, the Welsh name would be their middle name so they wouldn't be teased at school. Girls didn't seem to be teased nearly as much as boys so girls would have the Welsh name as their first. Both children were boys so their first names are conventional and boring non-teaseable names.

My cousin had a son between my two. His first name is a long established boys' name but his middle name is Zaphod. At least they didn't include Beeblebrox......

My younger brother wanted to change his name to Bones lol, bc he is fast, like Bones in Ferdinand
when I was 4-6 I dreamt of my name being princess pony Dora, but I think my (internet name that's similar to my real name) Isabelle, is just fine.

I wanted my son's middle name to be Zappa, but got talked out of it on the grounds it might be a problem in his career (???). He's now a fork lift driver.
Yeah, I hear the forklift industry can be tough on people named after experimental/satirical rock/jazz musicians. I decided not to name my daughter "Yankovic" for much the same reason.

Most reactions

trending

Back