trout_pout
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2004
- Messages
- 378
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Cardiff, Wales, UK (not australia)
I'm getting the BiUbe set up again.
I was thinking about putting in one of the following;
1) A single Siamese fighting fish, maybe with a couple of small fish.
2) A pair of goldfish
3) A pair of German Rams - Then move them into my bigger tank when they get bigger
4) Fill it with male Guppies
5) Fill it with black widow tetras, rasboras, rummy nose tetras etc.
6) Fill it with tiger barbs
My dad really wants to have the siamese fighting fish. I m swaying towards either the goldfish or the guppies myself.
What would you guys (and gals) do?
I was thinking about putting in one of the following;
1) A single Siamese fighting fish, maybe with a couple of small fish.
2) A pair of goldfish
3) A pair of German Rams - Then move them into my bigger tank when they get bigger
4) Fill it with male Guppies
5) Fill it with black widow tetras, rasboras, rummy nose tetras etc.
6) Fill it with tiger barbs
My dad really wants to have the siamese fighting fish. I m swaying towards either the goldfish or the guppies myself.
What would you guys (and gals) do?
. Nice to see some Welshies on the forum.
but as I recognise some of the contributors --they may know me as Lynda--I will add that lots of really small fish are very good in the BiUbe, the majority of mine are Dwarf/[Strawberry]Rasbora they only grow to about 1.5.cms and are very entertaining, I also have various Tertra and a couple of Zebra Danios.






