I'm Getting A New Tank Buttttt

poohbear1

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 19, 2006
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Points
0
it comes with an external filter and I want to know whats better an internal (like I'm using now) or an external.
This is a nice big corner tank to replace my 3 foot tank ( will double my water space but not use up more floor space). I don't have room to have both tanks running so my plan is to have the filter from the 3 foot tank running with the external filter running in the corner tank for a few weeks.
I came back from holiday to find my kribs had had babies so god only knows how I will manage to move the babies cause they are tiny ( had to remove dad to my 1 foot tank cause he was eating babies today).
Anyway as soon as I find a tank I like with a stand that hubby will let me fit in living room I will order it.
 
it comes with an external filter and I want to know whats better an internal (like I'm using now) or an external.
This is a nice big corner tank to replace my 3 foot tank ( will double my water space but not use up more floor space). I don't have room to have both tanks running so my plan is to have the filter from the 3 foot tank running with the external filter running in the corner tank for a few weeks.
I came back from holiday to find my kribs had had babies so god only knows how I will manage to move the babies cause they are tiny ( had to remove dad to my 1 foot tank cause he was eating babies today).
Anyway as soon as I find a tank I like with a stand that hubby will let me fit in living room I will order it.

External is definitely better, more media space and more room for your beneficial bacteria to 'live' / 'thrive'. It is most probable, that, it will also have a higher intake rate, for the water, that is. ;)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top