Im Back!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Mowbz

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Ok, ive been away a long time. Probably about two years.

I had to move house due to work, moved into a flat ,and so had to shut down all of my tanks and rehome pretty much all of my fish. I was lucky enbough to be able to keep my tanks though, stored in a barn at the brother in laws pub.

I'm just about to move again, and an eager to get Another tank up and running again. I was just branching into forced Co2 when i had to close down so im planning an intricate planted tank again. Im not sure if any of my old posts and threads exist or not so people can see how far i got?

Anyway, its nice to be back!

I do need to look for a new tank though. The 340ltr one i have is the wrong shape for what i have planned. If anyone local to Fleet, Hampshire has a 5ft low level tank kicking about, please let me know!

Ben

EDIT: Just noticed my signature. Gutted :(

Welcome back, Mowbz, Looking forward to seeing your tanks once you get them set up!!

I really ought to keep more of an eye open in here. Welcome back, and good to see you're getting back into the hobby. Your old threads should still be there in the archives, the forum software hasn't really changed much in the last 2 years, so click into your profile, to find your old content.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back