I'm Back With An Update

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

they better be. else the urchin gets it ....

i acidently pushed my hand into one of those pretty fast the other day, safe to say i had a lot of black spines sticking out the back of my hand :lol:

they better be. else the urchin gets it ....

i acidently pushed my hand into one of those pretty fast the other day, safe to say i had a lot of black spines sticking out the back of my hand :lol:

I got one under the finger nail which was painful to say the least!!! It is an absolutely beautiful little animal but he is too big for my tank at the moment. I only have a little bit longer and I will finish my study. Hopefully I will have a salary and then I can upgrade!!! Woo Hoo (for the income) !!!! and an extra Woo hoo for the upgrade. It will be nothing spectacular just a 180 liter set up with a 96 liter sump/refugium.

Regards

Sharks don't view us as food, so they would only attack if they saw you as a threat...or a seal.
Not always. -_- If they aren't sure of humans they may take a "trial bite" if they are hungry enough. That's why quite a few attacks are just one big bite and then the shark goes on his merry way. Humans don't always look like seals(such as people floating on top of the water) and I believe not all sharks actively hunt seals either so that only works for a few shark species.

I stated the oceanic white tips are more inclined to take exploratory bites as they swim in the open ocean and I don't believe encounter people like the sharks that stay close to land most of the time. Same w/great whites. They take exploratory bites (and yet some want to finish the meal the meal they started). Great White exploratory bites are much deadlier... :crazy:

:fish:

:good:

As promised the picture are here and I hope you like them. The tank is in its 9th month now (started 23rd January 2008) and I am hoping it will continue to progress well into the future.

Regards

Fungia Spp, Zoa spp (and under blue LED), Euphyllia divisa, Euphyllia ancora, Catalaphyllia jardinei, leather toadstool, more Zoa spp. and in the back ground see a tiny little pussey coral.

Attachments

• DSC01461.JPG
    DSC01461.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC01462.JPG
    DSC01462.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC01466.JPG
    DSC01466.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC00091.JPG
    DSC00091.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00089.JPG
    DSC00089.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC00088.JPG
    DSC00088.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00087.JPG
    DSC00087.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00085.JPG
    DSC00085.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00082.JPG
    DSC00082.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 44
wow. Very nice. It's a good mix of color and it looks like you have something in all the right spots. No empty holes.

Well Done :D

wow. Very nice. It's a good mix of color and it looks like you have something in all the right spots. No empty holes.

Well Done :D

Thanks. It is always nice when a fellow 'fish lover' gets some enjoyment from your creation.

Regards :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back