If You Won The Lottery?

I know this sounds rubbish, but I would have a 200L tank, black gravel..large bits of bogwood..real plants..and have loads of female bettas..

I would also have another 200L tank and stock it with hundreds of tetras..neon, cardinal, rummy nose..the works *tetra wise at least*

D.
Nice.
You really need an imagination :/

I'd have a Lamborghini Murcielago. :D

2006_lamborghini_murcielago_lp640_2.jpg

Me too 8-)

Meh, Ugly.... Bring on the Rolls Royce :drool:
 
I would do a lot for my fish.

Get a 300 US gallon for my Oscars
Get all my Betta's 5 gallons
Buy 4 breeding pairs of Moscow Guppies
Build a pond out in back for my Black Moors
and Build a fish room for breeding guppies

Oh what a life it would be :drool:
 
I'd buy a really big house with a really big basement. I then would have the basement water proofed with windows so you can see in from the outside. I would then turn the basement into a fish tank. Id have sharks and everything. All I would have to do is put on my scuba gear open the basement door and jump in. :good:
 
would have to build my own house large 2 story tank running up through the centre of the house with a clear perpex tunnel running through the centre horizontally to walk through and watch the fish.

Perfect...I would do this or turn a room into a huge tank...with glass all the way around, idk what id put in it...butthat huge tank would be sweet, of course it would cost a fortune to run everything...I'd open it to the public as a source of income lol... :good:
 
I would go on a collecting trip in Australia to collect some wild specimens of my favorite rainbowfishes. I would also build a "fish house" with it's own climate controls, and set up a major rainbowfish breeding operation :) After all that I've won on the lottery,I wouldn't have to work anymore and could concentrate on what I love, my daughter my wife and my fish.
 
I would probably buy a huge 12" by 12" tank for my church ( its the only place i know of that could support the sucker!), and load it with Angels, Cockatoo's ect.

Then i would buy 10 8" by 8" tanks and breed fish in them, and then buy 4 20 g's and 6 10g's and 4 55 g's ( for fry). Then sit back and relax.
 
The lotto hmm..

a big farm with lots of acerage, at least two 25 acera horse pastures and several hay fields. Huge fence around the whole thing to keep out the neighbors/zombies. The farm in addition must also have two small cabins on the property...one for my parents, one for my sister and her daughter.

Either fix up a 200+ year old farm house or build new. Must be at least 5 bedroom, I want several kids. Must have large kitchen, must have 2 bathrooms, must have master bath with a tub big enough for two people. All new appliances for the kitchen, all new washer dryer set. Must have king size bed for master bedroom. Bunk beds for all the kids rooms. In the large living room must have a beautiful fire place, and a massive built in wall tank on each side of the room, with a small fish room behind each so all my fish junk is hidden. In the kitchen a long narrow and shallow tank that I can divide up for 10 of the most stunning male bettas I can find. Must also have a large backyard bbq area for my husband.

Huge garage and workshop for my husband, with a huge music and design studio for my husband.


Nice big barn walk in stalls for every horse, automatic heater waters, super nice rubber matted floors. Indoor arena.

Fruit tree orchard, huge garden, small barn and pasture for milking goats.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top