If I Have A Hospital Tank....

I found a 29 Gallon w/ stand (full set-up), misc. accessories and a 10 Gallon all for $100. :hey: I just may have to snatch that up.
 
I found a 29 Gallon w/ stand (full set-up), misc. accessories and a 10 Gallon all for $100. :hey: I just may have to snatch that up.

Well this one sold before I had a chance to respond, but now I found an even better deal. 65 - 75 Gallon tank w/ stand. 2 Biowheel filters (one 200, one 150), heater, sand, compact lights (sounds like 4 bulb fixture) for $150. Am I crazy? :drool: I could probably fit this one in my room, move my current 29 Gallon inhabitants to this one, and then use the 29 Gallon for the hospital tank (I've been looking for a reason to get rid of the gravel in there anyway! :lol:)

Cost wise it seems like a much better deal to get a larger tank and use my current 29 Gallon as the hospital. I've found some 10 Gallons for $50ish, but none of them came with a stand and some weren't complete. I can either get a 20+ Gallon for $100, or a 55+ Gallon for $100 - $150. Seems worth the extra few bucks to me!

Now I need to go home and make room for this bad boy. :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top