If Anyone Here Goes Fishing For Catfish....

guppy_man

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
2,530
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
WALES
hey just looking up on google and found this amazing albino catfish. The catfish i catch are no way that big and that colour.
Catalb2small.webp
 
Dead? Look at it's tail, looks like it's in mid stroke to me..and attached to a fishing line lol.

Pretty fish though.
 
I think this is the huge catfish in question.
 

Attachments

  • 1catfish1.webp
    1catfish1.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 158
the catfish look very much alive to me, they dont userally turn that white when they die, big sucker too.

the second catfish is scary, i think fishing for me ends when the fish u catch can eat you. :D
 
I dont see the point of hooking a dead fish to some fishing line, then realing it back in! LOL.

Im pretty sure its alive. :) Nice find guppy_man.
 
Nice catfish. My biggest catfish i caught was a 20 pounder with bread crust. It was like literaly impossible to reel it in. Soo strong :shifty:
 
Wow, those are huge. It lookes like the first one is uppside down. So maybe its bottom could just be white? But I do think it is alive. I remember reading about the second one. It broke the world records.
 
I dont see the point of hooking a dead fish to some fishing line, then realing it back in! LOL.

Im pretty sure its alive. :) Nice find guppy_man.

I should hope nobody would do that. I was referring to the fact that the fish is upside down and looks tired out to the point of death. :sly:
 
I dont see the point of hooking a dead fish to some fishing line, then realing it back in! LOL.

Im pretty sure its alive. :) Nice find guppy_man.

I should hope nobody would do that. I was referring to the fact that the fish is upside down and looks tired out to the point of death. :sly:

Its not upside down.

Its a Wels catfish...

wels-catfish.jpg


They look like that.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top