Ideas For A 260l Tank

Kaida

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2005
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

I frequented this forum a couple of years ago, and now I'm back to ask a question for my mom. She has a 260l tropical tank and is getting a little bored with the current occupants. She wants something different.

Her requirements are:
It has to get along with the one occupant who will always be there, the 16 year old 14 inch pleco.
She doesn't want anything too delicate.
Nothing too skittish. She likes to sit next to the tank to watch them and the kribensis she has at the moment flee and hide as soon as she goes anywhere near the tank.
It would be nice if it was not something impossible to breed in captivity, she's had a lot of success breeding various species and enjoys it.

Any suggestions?
 
Hi there.

I have 4 Dwarf Gourami who are always very friendly and seem interested in what's going on outside of their fish tank as well as inside it. I guess, because they're quite small, they might be a bit lost in a big tank but there are plenty of bigger Gouramis available which might be suitable.

Just a thought!
Dan
 
I always liked the reedfish/rope fish its an interesting fish and i think it should be able to fit in a tank that big. but do your research on every fish people suggest :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top