idea

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I would not suggest having the betta in with the gouramis. As for having those 2 gouramisd in the 10gallon I'm not good a gouramis so can't help you there.

Ten gallon is too small for a blue gourami.

And the blue gourami will probably pick on the dwarf no matter what size of tank you try :/

It might work if they're all dwarf gourami's. My brother had a dwarf neon (blue), dwarf fire, and a pearl gourami all in the same tank and they all got along well.

pffff! don't believe everything the lfs tells you. We've gone to the same store and the employees can't even agree 50% of the time. Did you ask them if they even have an aquarium of their own? most don't.

No, I agree that the one gourami will get too big for only a 10 gallon. You could possibly have 2 dwarf gouramis in a 10g. I did that before I got my 55 gallon. And as for a lot of the LFS employees not having their own tanks at home they deal with them all day at work with the cleaning and such. I really don't know many people who work all day doing one thing and then come home to continue doing it...unless of course... :D you're at home all day :D

Most reactions

Back