Idea For 2 Tanks (4ft 80gal)

Mirage

New Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey Everyone,

Im new to these forums but have been hanging around in an Australian Fish Forums for a while. However it seems much more active here.

Anyways I have recently setup 2 tanks, one above the other. They are 80gal and 4ft long. They are both connected to each other and to a sump I made for them.

Originally I was going to make one an amazon themed tank and the other a rock based one. However they require different chemistry. IE amazon is soft water and acidic where as rock based fish require more alkaline and harder water.

So my question is what do you guys think would be 2 different good themes for the tanks. IE fish and furniture/plants.

I currently have a breeding pair of angels that will have to slot in somewhere as their tank is to small, I also have 3 knife fish in a 4ft and it is time for one of them to move out as well.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

~Mirage~
 

Most reactions

Back
Top