I’d like to enter my 60 gallon tank for consideration for TOTM. I have:

MiracleTank

New Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2023
Messages
37
Reaction score
23
Points
8
Location
Long Island
A0645731-44DC-4E51-9FB7-4D75DA70C458.webp
BB6860FC-0B1F-474E-8ED4-243B4E888BBA.webp
04898BDF-E362-4404-BC2B-0F00D334E98F.webp
05445C67-AE56-41FD-BD0C-54F104D4CBDC.webp
DCB3FB9E-2BB5-425A-9B09-6C60260B4463.webp
 
you may enter that tank in our May 2023 TOTM contest which will be for tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger. We will start accepting entries toward the end of April. You will see a banner at the top of the forums stating when entry period has started. Just click on that banner to view the entry thread. Then read and abide by the rules in the entry thread.
 
I have: 12 black skirt tetras
8 neon tetras
4 fancy tailed Glo Tetras
3 Glo danios
3 striped danios
3 leopard danios
8 harlequin rasboras
2 nerite snails
2 apple snails
Numerous live plants in clouding Java fern, Amazon sword, Anubias and floating najas
Tank is a 60 gallon cube
Whisper 75 hanging filter ( I have a fluval FX6 filter, but the strong water current it created was stressful on the smaller fish.
 
once we start accepting entries, you would need to post your entry in the entry thread. Do not post in other areas of the forum.

the following link describes our contests:
 
Meanwhile, please vote in the present TOTM contest. Click link below to view the poll.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top