Ich Outbreak

So sorry.
This week has been really hard. The fish got sick, then my dog got sick. I ended up having to put my dog down because his health problems went downhill very fast. I am way too stressed out. When you throw in the heavy smoke from all the fires, I feel like hiding in my apartment for the rest of my life.

This week has been really hard. The fish got sick, then my dog got sick. I ended up having to put my dog down because his health problems went downhill very fast. I am way too stressed out. When you throw in the heavy smoke from all the fires, I feel like hiding in my apartment for the rest of my life.
Omg that's awful. I'm so sorry. I hope the fish left start doing better and perk up. You need some calming aquarium time. Are you near the fires? I hope your ok.

Omg that's awful. I'm so sorry. I hope the fish left start doing better and perk up. You need some calming aquarium time. Are you near the fires? I hope your ok.
I am north of some and west of others. The smoke is being carried on the wind, makes it look very Post Apocalypse.

Attachments

• 20200911_105547_HDR.jpg
    20200911_105547_HDR.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 46
I'd keep my windows shut and stay in when you can. Hopefully they get the fires under control soon. Seeing photos of red skies is terrifying and I'm in Ireland. Keep safe, hopefully your fish are ok :fish:

I'm so sorry :( All of these things are terrible on their own, it's awful that they're all happening at once. Do what you can to take care of you, sending cyber hugs

Most reactions

Back