Ice Storm, **now With Snow Pictures**

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dthoffsett

I'm a girl . . . yup, definitely a girl. =)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well, we had a little ice storm over the last couple of days (and another heading our way Friday). We ended up with around an inch or so of ice, and a dusting of snow. I snapped a few pics this morning and made a little slide show, so hopefully the link will work. :blink: Hope you all enjoy.

Edit: Just click on the picture to see the slide show.

We don't have ice storms over here but my friend posted pictures of the ice snapping off all the branches on her oak tree :( very sad.

You're lucky you don't get ice storms SuzieQ, they're beautiful but devastating on the trees. In my county alone we've still got about 3,000 homes without power. And, to top it all off, they're forecasting 3-8 inches of snow by tomorrow afternoon. Oh boy. :crazy:

That would really suck, no power during winter. I hope it isn't too cold down there yet. Also you have some pretty trees. Be thankful you don't live here, cuz I don't think those cars are moving any time soon :lol: .

That would really suck, no power during winter. I hope it isn't too cold down there yet. Also you have some pretty trees. Be thankful you don't live here, cuz I don't think those cars are moving any time soon :lol: .

:crazy: Might as well just buy a new car. It's not too cold, hanging around 25 F, but that's pretty darn cold when you have no heat.

Well, it's pretty much done snowing, we didn't get as much as they predicted, only around 2 inches or so. Thought I'd share another slide show of the snow, and several pics of the cats eating snow off my shoes and watching out the window. :wub: Hope you all enjoy.

Remember click the pic to watch. -Dawn

I remember winters like that as a kid. I grew up in western Pennsylvania, up in the mountains. I moved to Florida to escape it! It's a pretty time of year, but so cold and hard to drive around. :no:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back