I use to have a smallmouth salamander

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Kopix Nation

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I miss my little Nova.....She died a year ago.....She was well trained and would let me hand feed her crickets :wub: . I even bought a little bird bath for her and took her outside sometimes so she could swim in it. The bird bath had a place were she could climb out of the water and rest. oh she was so cute.... :( :/ I miss her alot.

claire

She died of old age I had her for five years. Thats like 80 in salamander years. She had those sloth eyes and a mellow expression :wub: :wub: :wub: . I tried getting tiger salamanders to replace her but they never ate out of my hand like her.... :-( If it wasn't for Nova I would have never gotten my oscars and gotten into the fish world. She was a true pet. I loved to carry her around and find her all sorts of stuff to eat. One night she just didn't come out of her cave/house and and she didn't move when I picked her up and and and........ :-( :-( *crying* she was buried in the garden next to her bird bath/swimming pool.... :-( I loved my Nova!!! :wub: :-(

Sadly
claire :-(

:-( I should have taken some pictures of her but I did not have a camra then. Oh she was so cute she would look at you with those big cow eyes! Actually I thought of them more as sloth eyes I don't know why they just had that look to them...

claire

Most reactions

Back