I Totally Feel Sorry For These Alligator Gars.

kj23502

lazy dayz
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
4,279
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Dakota, USA
Alligator gar

What they are doing is more cruel than transporting them. Plus they say drying out the tank will ruin it??? I've never ever had that happen in all my 15ish years of fish keeping and I haven't heard of it happening to anyone I know, either.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Alligator gar

What they are doing is more cruel than transporting them. Plus they say drying out the tank will ruin it??? I've never ever had that happen in all my 15ish years of fish keeping and I haven't heard of it happening to anyone I know, either.

Oh my that's awful!!!!
In the wild these fish reach around 10ft in length don't they?
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back
Top