I Thought I'd Drop By

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Blubble37

Ohai dere c:
Reaction score
Old member, still in the hobby although my time is dwindling as exams grow closer.

Hope you're all well

LyraGuppi said:
Welcome back!
biggrin.png
i noticed you'd bee looking in on my profile aha

Good luck with exams! 
What tank/s are you running now?

tcamos said:
Good luck with exams! 
What tank/s are you running now?
1 Lightly stocked 95 litre tank full of vallis, TT-EX700, Slim HOB, IPF for flow. 100w heater.

Sounds pretty. I like vallis. It's got a nice grace to it.

tcamos said:
Sounds pretty. I like vallis. It's got a nice grace to it.
it's got the full-blown overgrown look to it, riverbed style, wood left to embed slowly into the gravel on it's own, plants left to go wild. only thing i really need to do on a weekly basis is clean out the IPF pre-filter, change a little water and take the growth off of the vallis. Been running like that for months on end, only deaths have been of age or, in one case, a birth deformity which eventually killed it

gravel is a mix of sand, coarseish and almost-sand

You know we're going to ask for a picture right? ;)

tcamos said:
You know we're going to ask for a picture right?
wink.png
DSLR is in pieces, it's gonna have to be a bridge camera i'm afraid

unless the memory card is in the vacuum cleaner..

Well, this isn't a photography forum so you'll be forgiven if the saturation if off a bit.
wink.png
No, seriously, there are few things I find more inspiring to my own designs and plans that pictures of other people's tanks so I try to get them, hunt them down, google them or whatever when I get a chance. 

I found it.. in the hoover.. what a suprise!

bear with me

That's hilarious. 

tcamos said:
That's hilarious. 
it's not the first time, it's just small enough to be sucked up and it barely makes a noise

4AgExcR.jpg
mqjZJfn.jpg
OLz3HQt.jpg
3buloFo.jpg
Q6EchxT.jpg
MtGf7fS.jpg
NIeZQw9.jpg
1NjfYRX.jpg
jzFBFcQ.jpg

Quality isn't great, the camera is going home

also looks a little cloudy as the filter just ejected a load of air through pipes approaching the 4 week clean

Thanks for posting those. The tank has a look I really like. It's also the kind of tank I believe makes fish feel very secure and unstressed. I had a similar tank with dwarf puffers in it and the tall plants allowed them to create territories and stay out of each others way. 

Lovely shots!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back