🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

When you click on someone’s profile, it will say under there stats, “what kind of tank they have, what inhabit, what plants, etc. etc,”

It is kind of a long shot, but I hope we can make it work! :)

Here in the black square, I would love to see something like...

TANK: 20 gal. Imagration glass aquarium.

Lighting: Fluval custom.

Inhabitants: 6 Zebra danios, 4 Nerite snails, dragon rocks, spider wood, lava rock, etc.

It is kind of scetchy, so I’m not sure how it works?!? I have no clue.

Fishforums.net Tec. Pro.: @dascrow

Most active Moderator: @Fishmanic

This is a long shot, as I said, but I think it would be fun to click on someone’s profile, and see what kind of tank (or their favorite tank) is. Thank you for taking the time for reading this..... :)

Hello everyone! :)

When you click on someone’s profile, it will say under there stats, “what kind of tank they have, what inhabit, what plants, etc. etc,”

It is kind of a long shot, but I hope we can make it work! :)

Here in the black square, I would love to see something like...

TANK: 20 gal. Imagration glass aquarium.

Lighting: Fluval custom.

Inhabitants: 6 Zebra danios, 4 Nerite snails, dragon rocks, spider wood, lava rock, etc.

It is kind of scetchy, so I’m not sure how it works?!? I have no clue.

Fishforums.net Tec. Pro.: @dascrow

Most active Moderator: @Fishmanic

This is a long shot, as I said, but I think it would be fun to click on someone’s profile, and see what kind of tank (or their favorite tank) is. Thank you for taking the time for reading this..... :)
They have a place for that in Fishlore. It was convenient to look at to determine what a member had when they were asking questions. The thing is though that we all added tanks and changed stock so it never was up to date. Lol.

I know, so you can change it! That is part of the fun! :D

I have my 3 tanks with stocking listed in my profile...I often update the stocking as fish die off or new fish are added...I also have the 3 tanks and description in my signature.... so anyone can follow your guideline if they wish but often it can become outdated as stocking change .

I can’t see the fish list in your profile.....where would it be?

You have to click my name, then profile page, then information...and there it is.

Click! Found it! Thanks! ;)

I still think it would be kinda cool if the tec. Guys could do that....:)

It would be cool but only a few of us would use it. How many members are on TFF and how come only a few of us ever respond to questions? Where is everyone?

I don’t know. Some older members say it used to be way more active, I only joined this month, so I don’t really know.......

I ‘d like to see a little more action from other members.

I have no idea how many active members are on this forum. We did get 73 votes in the totm contest so I guess some members just don't post often but may read the posts. Only the admins would know the answer.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back