I Think My Ghost Shrimp Is Haunting Me!

The only time I ever had to take any narcotics or anything that made me wig out like this was when I got hit by a truck... :sad: But I'm better now :thumbs: I think.
I miss my little casper. I'll never forget his clear cheery goodness :rip: Casper.

But then again the little ****er is haunting me, so I won't have to miss him any time soon!!!
 
The Human brain is an amazing thing! It has a tendency of playing tricks on us ;)
 
I must of been still in the dream state of mind as I could of sworn I saw my mums dog at my bedroom door.
Wouldn't read to much into it.
 
the mind controls the body, if you want to see that image, you will see that image. that ghost in my house is scary as heck. when i was 7 years old i woke up in the middle of the night and my door was casting a shadow, i was petrified of ufos at the time, and when i looked at the shadow i saw an alien, twas scared to death
 
Aliens are kinda scary dude.They have crafts that defy gravity and possess anti-matter weaponry. I don't blame you!
 
the same happened to me when my clown loach and plecs died, i felt so guilty because i introduced some neons without quarantining them and they had velvet which wipeout every other fish, i swear the haunted me for over a week after :crazy:
 
About 5 years ago my mum had to give away are dog to someone because we couldn't provide the care she needed.I was pretty upset.One day i walked into the bathroom and 'saw' [although she wasn't there] her growling at me and i ran out with chills down my spine.She was always a placid dog though ,funny.Maybe i was projecting an image of my steps dads dog which was so grumpy it would bite and growl you if you stroked it. :shout: Our minds are funny hey...
 
Hi ya,

Though I do believe in ghosts, I think your case is caused by a guilty conscience.
If you cannot move while you see and feel those things, it sounds like sleep paralysis - nothing paranormal, but it can get quite scary
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis


Should you be able to move during this, it sounds like lucid dreaming, but without you being aware that you are dreaming. It's kinda similar to sleepwalking I suppose. A colleague of mine usually sees spiders everywhere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming

Hope this helps.

Lucky
 
This post is funny, haunting fish :o , i believe in ghosts and had a couple of freaky happenings doing weegi board as a kid. Oh and freaked out the first time i found a dead fish with no eyes in the tank, just kept thinking of jaws film :lol: i did think we ghosts recently as i kept hearing noises at night, as soon as i turned the lights on it always stopped, but discovered i had mice(sounded like they were huge and wearing cloggs)
Angel
 
LoL. Um ya......stop smoking or throw it my way! If your seen dead shrimp, I want some of what you got buddy! :good:
hahaha.... i would love some of that green. Did someone really think smoking weed would make you see dead fish? If that were true then i would see a lot of dead fish! :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top