I Think I've Finally Id'd The Disease, After Over A Month!

jonnyf84

Fish Herder
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
1
Points
38
not suprised it took so long, apparently it is very difficult to diagnose. I'm going to up the temp and aeration now, i will also add aquarium salt. If this doesn't work what should i treat it with? I was thinking malcite green as it is a good general med.

Any ideas?
 
not suprised it took so long, apparently it is very difficult to diagnose. I'm going to up the temp and aeration now, i will also add aquarium salt. If this doesn't work what should i treat it with? I was thinking malcite green as it is a good general med.

Any ideas?

Yeh i would use a med that is for gill diseases, as Malachite green is, use it and good luck
 

Most reactions

Back
Top