I paint shoes....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Juicy design company isnt taken. Kinda weird but I'm sorta fixed on something juice. It's my nickname so it feels right. I do like grapefruit graphics and mountaintop design tho

Totally mind blowing idea: just use my name.... there only one company that uses my name and that's totally different. A friend actually told me that my name sounds like it could be a designer name. How does Giusiana Designs sound? Or Giusiana....something else. Idk

that is a very unusual name! Sounds good.
It is. Its Italian, but not a common italian name. You have no idea how many people mispronounce it. I also have two middle names. First middle name is chinese and second is french. Last name is Welsh lol.

So
Totally mind blowing idea: just use my name.... there only one company that uses my name and that's totally different. A friend actually told me that my name sounds like it could be a designer name. How does Giusiana Designs sound? Or Giusiana....something else. Idk
Yeh...why not..it’s unique and catchy
Giusiana Designs wll be right up there with versachi and Gucci..

So

Yeh...why not..it’s unique and catchy
Giusiana Designs wll be right up there with versachi and Gucci..
Still thinking, dont wanna make a decision right away

Idea from my family:
Poosie did it arts (inside joke a friend had an imaginary dog who he would blame whenever he did anything. "Poosie did it!"

Probably a no but how does it sound? It's kind of artsy weird name

Ha! Business name generator says I should name it juiceomatic

Even more ha! "Extreme the juice"

Lol and "juice box attack"

:DI think I've decided on giusiana designs. I already have a domain name giusiana.com that is currently not being used so I can use that eventually

And now for the grand reveal......
Drum roll!!:band:

received_679417716179000.png

I used a photo my mom took when I was little. Will trademark it sometime soonish, i doubt anyone else will take it until then

Just trademark "JuiceBox", "JuiceBox Productions", "JuiceBox Customs", and any other name you can think off. That way you can use any of them if you want to change the name, and nobody can use JuiceBox or anything associated with it.

I wrote this before I saw JuiceBox was taken :(.

Trademark Giusiana as well as Giusiana Designs

Last edited:
I would try different fonts in your logo . Then maybe start a poll with the different choices and see what people think?

I would try different fonts in your logo . Then maybe start a poll with the different choices and see what people think?
That's a good idea. I tried quite a few and that is the one that looked the best with the flower. I aksed my fish too

Edit: friends. Not fish. But it was too funny to edit it to be normal

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back