I paint shoes....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
You really need to paint images on canvas, you have some real artistic talent :)
Thanks :) I'm about to start a butterfly painting on canvas. Still working on the sketch first tho

Ok :)might not be done for awhile but I will when it is

I decided to make them into planters as they were cheap Walmart shoes ($5 a pair) and definitely were not good enough quality to sell for wearing

So I decided I am going to start glass etching wine glasses and dishes to sell with my shoes. :) gonna try to make this shindig a part time business. I have some other ideas for my etsy shop too. Just gotta buy the supplies!

Thanks guys! I have so many other ideas of things I could sell as well! I want to make all the things! Might as well since I have so much free time :) I usually have quite a bit of time on my hands even without lockdowns :) about 3.5 hours each day. In that amount of time I could make a few dozen etched glasses, 1 shoe maybe but not both, and so many other things. I'm actually really excited and hope things sell well. I havent gotten my first etsy purchase yet but still have sold a number of pairs of shoes :)

Maybe you can sell your shoe designs to manufactures like Nike and Converse..they could print your designs on the shoes....then you'll really be on your way to fame and fortune!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back