I Need A Caption For This Photo...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Can anyone provide a suitable (funny) caption for the photo below??.... It looks so caption-able.... I want to insert a caption on the photo to post on my FB wall..... What is Oscar saying to Maya... or even shouting at her.....??

"Look at that human taking another photo of us!"

"Yeah, lets bite his ankles!"

"And than I heard him say his gonna have you incasterated or something to that effect"!!!!.....

"And I was like, OMG, I can't believe you just said that to him, and she was like, yeah, I know right, don't judge me, right"

"I don't SHARE!"

What a great photo catch!

Maya is saying, "Ere, Oscar, you should have seen that 4 metre long rabbit I nearly caught when we went for the walk last night. You were too busy sniffing lamp-posts"

Freedom said:
"I don't SHARE!"

What a great photo catch!
I like this one... Maybe I can just add.... "and!!!!... I don't do games or tick "like" ... for you!... or anyone else!!!!... (Gets a message across)!!!....

Ludwig Venter said:
Can anyone provide a suitable (funny) caption for the photo below??.... It looks so caption-able.... I want to insert a caption on the photo to post on my FB wall..... What is Oscar saying to Maya... or even shouting at her.....??

something like did you know you have a weird thing in your ear

"oh ma gawd I can see right through your ear to the other side!"

Really? Again? You know I'm deaf in that ear
Owwww Get some breath mints

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back