I Just Had The Scare Of My Life!

Amberleaf

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
780
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Ontario, Canada (If you want to know my city you'r
All right, SO. My filter in my 10-gallon was a bit noisy, so I went and filled up a bucket of cold filtered tap water: I didn't bother to wait for any water to boil so I could pour a bit in the bucket.... Bad move, I knows. I poured the water in the tank, and it
Immediately began bubbling ups!! :crazy: panicking, I realized I forgot to dechlor the water, so I poured some into the bucket.... And into the tank, for good Measures. However I poured it back into the tank, and it still happened!' it's like my filter is suddenly stronger, or something!! I poured it into my betta tank, and it bubbled up even mores!!! It's stopped, well the bubbling has, but what happened????! :crazy:
 
All right, SO. My filter in my 10-gallon was a bit noisy, so I went and filled up a bucket of cold filtered tap water: I didn't bother to wait for any water to boil so I could pour a bit in the bucket.... Bad move, I knows. I poured the water in the tank, and it
Immediately began bubbling ups!! :crazy: panicking, I realized I forgot to dechlor the water, so I poured some into the bucket.... And into the tank, for good Measures. However I poured it back into the tank, and it still happened!' it's like my filter is suddenly stronger, or something!! I poured it into my betta tank, and it bubbled up even mores!!! It's stopped, well the bubbling has, but what happened????! :crazy:

your bettta is gonna die quick dose your tank with Copper :hyper: :hey:
 
oh dont worry too much..we all do it ;)
is your filter the submersible type? did it have a chance to get any air into it ( ie was it partially out of the water for any length of time)
but i expect it`s calmed down by now,, and so have you.. i dont even use dechlorinator. so i should be the one panicing :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top