I Just Gotta A Free 110 Litre Fish Tank!

JohnRossDele

Fish Herder
Joined
Mar 23, 2009
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Co.Down Ireland
hi all :D, today i bagged myself a free 110 litre fish tank (no equipment or cabinet though) it was giving to me by a really kind hearted staff member of my lfs. She had it out in here garden lying moorish idol lol :lol: & she said to me one day i was lookin for a tank for a krib pair. ''Ohh i know, i'll give u my 110 tank for u i dont need it or nothin and its not in use''

heres a pic after i had some scrubbing at it :D!!

wedding073.jpg


so im gonna put some fine black gravel in der, some rocks, caves, 1/2 half buried plant pots, coconut caves (diy) & a kribensis pair for breeding... lucky kribs bought them from gzylo on the livestock section!! so im basically making myself some doughnuts by selling fry since i only paid for the equipment needed to maintain the tank!!
 
Hi JohnRossDele :)

Free is the best! :thumbs: Lots of luck with it. :D
 
hers how dirty it was before i cleaned took me like 1 1/2 hours to power wash it and clean the outside of the tank glasses :lol: heres a pic of the state it was in!! the smell nearly made me :sick:

note the bottom!! :sick:
wedding063.jpg
 
I got given a tank that was about 100 litres, and I was like "sweet! free tank" but after I looked into getting a hood + lights and a stand I was looking at about the same price if I had bought a brand new tank! I hadn't even factored in filters and heater...

I ended up ebaying it....
 
I got given a tank that was about 100 litres, and I was like "sweet! free tank" but after I looked into getting a hood + lights and a stand I was looking at about the same price if I had bought a brand new tank! I hadn't even factored in filters and heater...

I ended up ebaying it....

i've got a heater not in use at the minute that would suit that tank and many tanks dont come with a fry safe filter so i guess i still got a bargain either way :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top