I Just Got....

and while your getting the hump anyway, why not read the section on signature rules.. while i crawl back under my stone :)

one picture/gif (maximum size of 100k or 400px wide x 300px tall) and 2 lines of text

shelagh.jpg



tease ?? moi??

Large fish need new home :::-siver dollar,black shark,RTBS,albino shark,silver sharks,feather fin (syno) hopolo catfish and convicts-pm me:::

Jambo and Blade, my oscars :)

:devil:, eh?
 
How new is the tank you put him in and how big?

These brutes reach 4 inches and need a large mature tank, or they won't be able to filter enough food particles from the water.
 
The new tank is approx 80ltr, and only has a few swordtails in at the mo.

I moved the 5 neons from the new tank into another tank to be with their neon friends, so Boris is keeping the swordtails company at the moment.

infected tank looking good after treatment. everyones happy and swimmy.
 
The new tank is approx 80ltr, and only has a few swordtails in at the mo.

I moved the 5 neons from the new tank into another tank to be with their neon friends, so Boris is keeping the swordtails company at the moment.

infected tank looking good after treatment. everyones happy and swimmy.

Have you got any pictures yet? Id love to see him.



p.s SHame on you Shelagh taking up all TFF's memory with your signarture mine is tiny :D..
 
*Ace of Spades*

Am still trying to get a decent pic of him. I got a couple yesterday before work but they were a bit blurred - he was stuffing his face with fans flailing!

he's under the filter as i type, and it's quite dark there.

Will try again in the morning. I find he's usually out in the open first thing.

as for me, i'm off to work again - amazing just how many people want a taxi on a sunday!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top